The Licensing Letter
$508.95 — $1,414.95
The Licensing Letter (TLL) is an exclusive networking and information resource that unlocks vast opportunities in the $150 billion — plus licensing business.
You can rely on TLL for:
- Comprehensive listings of new property availabilities, assignments and licenses granted;
- TLL‘s renowned network of contacts and connections. Every month TLL tracks hundreds of deals around the world and provides you with up-to-the-minute listings plus contact name, title, phone and email – not names out of the phone book, but the real decision-makers who can make your next licensing deal a success.
- The only widely accepted retail sales data about the licensing business – including the details behind the numbers often quoted by The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business Week, USA Today and other publications;
- Exclusive industry surveys such as the annual TLL Licensing Business Survey, salary survey, and royalty rate survey.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what your colleagues are saying about The Licensing Letter:
“The Licensing Letter is the single most important tool I have for information, trends, what’s happening in the marketplace, and finding licensees. You can’t be in the licensing business without it.” – Cynthia Modders, Owner, Firefly Brand Management
“The only honest voice in the licensing business. When people ask me where to go for accurate information about licensing, I always send them to The Licensing Letter.” – Wes Anson, Chairman, Consor Intellectual Asset Managment
“The only subscription I would never cut back on.” – Liz Conyngham, Partner, Creative Properties
“The Licensing Letter delivers timely insider information you don’t get other places. It’s my network.” – M.J. Chisholm, President, Cabin 5
“We use the ‘Licenses Recently Granted’ section and the contact information as valuable prospect lists.” – John Haesler, MHS Licensing
TLL answers critical questions such as:
- Which new retail channels are embracing licensed merchandise;
- Which new product and service categories represent the hottest growth opportunities;
- What research retailers, manufacturers, and licensors use before committing to a property;
- Which emerging markets are most receptive to licensed goods.
- 12 issues per year
- FREE registration to the online TLL Articles Archives
- Exclusive subscriber only email alerts about significant breaking news
- Access to our editors and analysts
- Discounts on all TLL reports, directories and events
12 issues/year, $508.95. Extra charges may apply outside of North America.
Site licenses are available for those who wish to share TLL publications with their colleagues. Please contact Randy Cochran, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-729-2315 for details.
Licensing Letter subscribers have access to proprietary retail sales estimates for licensed merchandise, deal news, contacts, and reports on the latest trends: