A Statistical Overview Of The Licensing Business
The Licensing Business Databook 2018 is the leading trend and benchmark report for the consumer and entertainment licensing industry.
The 98-page 2018 Licensing Business Databook gives you charts, tables and graphs that detail every aspect of the licensing business. Among the breakdowns published in The Databook and available nowhere else, are:
- Retail sales by Licensed Property Type;
- Sales Growth by Licensing Industry Sector;
- Retail sales by product category for Trademark/Brand, Entertainment/Character, Sports, Fashion, and Art properties;
- Retail sales of licensed merchandise by distribution channel for key property types;
- Selected international data by territory, property type, and product category.
Whether you’re budgeting, developing a business plan, evaluating a proposal, seeking investors, or undertaking competitive research, The Databook gives you instant access to a wealth of The Licensing Letter’s exclusive research.
The Licensing Business Databook 2018 gives you the licensing data you need in easy-to-use, crystal-clear, graphs, charts and tables. Just drop these ready-to-use charts and graphs into your own strategic plans and presentations to build credibility.
Use the numbers to:
- Demonstrate the benefits of licensing to retailers, manufacturers, and property owners;
- Benchmark the performance of your licensing business;
- Prove the value of licensing to senior management.
Developed by the analysts at The Licensing Letter, the unbiased data are presented in easy-to-read charts and tables available nowhere else. The 2018 Licensing Business Databook gives you benchmark figures used to track growth of the worldwide licensing business in one must-have volume.
Published May 2018.
Site licenses are available for those who wish to share TLL publications with their colleagues. Please contact Andrea at email@example.com or 888-729-2315 x316 for details.