- The Latest News and New Developments from around the licensing industry, including industry deal and trends, new and existing property availability, new licensing partnerships and collaborations, new licensing hires and promotions, strategic and competitive moves by key players, and much more
- Analysis of Current Licensing Industry Business Trends, including in-depth analysis of important new deals, industry sector growth, important new strategic product launches, new players in the licensing industry, and other changes and developments that could affect your business
- Analysis of Critical Legal and Compliance Issues that affect the licensing professionals need to understand, including IP theft, brand trademark protection, and current industry legal actions
- In-Depth Special Reports on New Licensing Hot Opportunities and Growth Sectors, including the rise of influencers, the surge in value of music catalogs, the new NFT market, the emergence of the Metaverse, and many other opportunities to expand your business.
- TLL Survey Results and Current Industry Data Analysis to help members understand what is happening across the industry, what industry players are thinking and doing, where the industry is going, including retail sales data, royalty trend information, the TLL compensation survey, and much more!
- PLUS, You Get Full Access to The Licensing Letter Archives where you can search hundreds of articles on dozens of licensing topics, and as a Premium Member you are eligible for special Member-Only offers and discounts
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what your colleagues are saying about The Licensing Letter:
“The Licensing Letter is the single most important tool I have for information, trends, what’s happening in the marketplace, and finding licensees. You can’t be in the licensing business without it.” – Cynthia Modders, Owner, Firefly Brand Management
“The only honest voice in the licensing business. When people ask me where to go for accurate information about licensing, I always send them to The Licensing Letter.” – Wes Anson, Chairman, Consor Intellectual Asset Managment
“The only subscription I would never cut back on.” – Liz Conyngham, Partner, Creative Properties
“The Licensing Letter delivers timely insider information you don’t get other places. It’s my network.” – M.J. Chisholm, President, Cabin 5
“We use the ‘Licenses Recently Granted’ section and the contact information as valuable prospect lists.” – John Haesler, MHS Licensing
TLL answers critical questions such as:
- Which new retail channels are embracing licensed merchandise;
- Which new product and service categories represent the hottest growth opportunities;
- What research retailers, manufacturers, and licensors use before committing to a property;
- Which emerging markets are most receptive to licensed goods.
- 12 issues per year
- FREE registration to the online TLL Articles Archives
- Exclusive subscriber only email alerts about significant breaking news
- Access to our editors and analysts
- Discounts on all TLL reports, directories and events
12 issues/year, $527.00. At the end of your year, your membership can automatically auto-renew for another year.
Site licenses are available for those who wish to share TLL publications with their colleagues. Please contact Andrea, at email@example.com or 888-729-2315 x316 for details.
Licensing Letter subscribers have access to proprietary retail sales estimates for licensed merchandise, deal news, contacts, and reports on the latest trends: