The Emmy-winning PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood has inked agreements with nine new and existing partners for a range of licensed products that will expand the offerings for the hit preschool brand throughout 2021 and 2022.
Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood is produced by Fred Roger’s Productions, which worked with its global licensing agent 9 Story Brands to land the impressive line up of licensing deals. In other good news for the franchise, the show has been green lit for a sixth season on PBS KIDS.
“The demand for exciting new Daniel Tiger-themed products continues to grow,” said Kyra Halperin, Co-VP, Consumer Products for 9 Story Brands. “We’re thrilled to be working with leading partners on such a diverse range of products so that kids can engage with their favorite tiger in new and meaningful ways.”
The newest licensees include AutoBrush, Noshi, and Storypods, with new offerings on the way from current partners, Jakks-Pacific, Kurt S. Adler, Mighty Mojo, Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing, and Cottage Door Press. Additionally, PBS and General Mills are now serving up a Yoplait yogurt promotion featuring characters from the series, with product available nationally.
“Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood is a fan favorite among preschoolers and their families, and these latest offerings will bring the series and its relatable characters to life for them in fresh new ways,” said Matt Shiels, Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs, Fred Rogers Productions. “We’re excited to welcome these outstanding new partners and products from our current licensees to help further reinforce the show’s positive messages and fun-filled learning adventures.”
The full list of new Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood licensing partners and products include:
- AutoBrush (Children’s AutoBrushes, dental flossers, and toothpaste)
- Cottage Door Press (“Writing & Tracing Skills for Kids” and Colorforms titles)
- Jakks-Pacific (Back-to-school plush)
- Kurt Adler (Santa hats in Rite Aid drugstores for holiday 2021)
- Mighty Mojo (Range of products, including “party in a box,” pool/swimwear, sound door knocker, and floor puzzles)
- Noshi (Organic food paint)
- PBS/General Mills (Yoplait kids yogurt)
- Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing (New releases, including “Daniel Visits a Pumpkin Patch;” and “Daniel Plays with Max,” “Clap for the Helpers,” “Read with Daniel Tiger,” and “Baking Day!”)
- Storypods (Interactive storyteller system)